Friday, February 3, 2012

Assessment

Ian's teacher did an assessment of him...he did some things to see how much he knew at the beginning of the year and then a couple months later then again in Jan...so I thought I would make my own copies of them so I can make sure he knows them by the end of the year...it wont let me upload them as pictures...

I can name these numbers.

15            12            14            18            20
13            16            19            17            11
25            22            27            23            29
21            24            26            28            30
31


I can READ these words

I            see            my
like                       to
and        go            is
here        for            have
said        the            play
are            he            it
no            she
dog        from        you
mom        dad        love
yes        me        cat
by        look        find

The numbers and words that are highlighted in green are ones he knew as of his last day of public school...check back to see if I manage to get him to know MORE by the end of school!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment