Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Map Quest

   On our way to the Library I thought of a fun idea...why not let Ian tell me how to get there...when we go for walks I usually let each kid take a turn telling me which way to go...and then we walk that way...why not let Ian do that to get to the library...so here's what I did...I went to www.google.com and went to MAPS and typed in our address and then the Library's address...and made a map...I used a random place on here..NOT OUR TOWN...so that we don't get any WEIRDOS coming to our house! But anyway...it shows you which way would be the quickest...but it also shows roads near by...so I printed out the REAL one...and I think I will do a few copies...and then let Ian use a marker BEFORE we leave...mark how he wants to get there...and then tell me where to go...I think this would work to go to Wal-Mart and other places too...the Library just happens to be closer and where we went today!!! I'm SO excited! Hope he likes the idea...I'm sure he will!!!
This is NOT our town...for safety reasons I picked a random town and area!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment