Friday, February 10, 2012

First Home School Outing/Valentine's Day Party

   Today was a BUSY day...first we had to get a little school done then is was off to the bowling alley for some bowling then Pizza Hut for lunch!!!
   We had a GREAT time...there were a couple times Ian had to sit down and calm down because he was getting a little disobedient but otherwise it was a GREAT time!
   I did get some photos but they are with my phone so the quality isn't the best...

Ella getting ready to roll it...
It's going...slowly but surely!
She is STILLLLLLLL waiting...LOL


He could sure throw a ball!
I guess it helps to stand this way!

Showing me the ball! And how to hold it!

I'm tellin' ya..you gotta tip your head!


Boy that ball takes a while to come back...notice the hands on the hips?! :D
He wanted to catch it...I'm SHOCKED he didn't stick his hand in there!

Throwing again!

   They both did great...got kind of bored by the end but over all it was good...

   My mom reminded me that I didn't post yesterday...and I can't remember why...but either way...I have already noticed a BIG difference in him...he is listening better and WOW does this kids like to learn! I can't give him enough...he is picking up little kids books and READING them...like REALLY reading...and he is about a quarter of the way through his 1st Grade Math book...I think we are gonna do a little more school tomorrow just to make up for the lack of it today and yesterday with getting ready for the party and having the party!

   I have never really been one to say "I'm so glad to be a mom" (unless I'm looking at my angels sleeping...then isn't every mom happy?) But this last week...God has really put it in my heart to teach this little boy and I love it!!! Thank you again for all the support! PLEASE pray that God helps me keep up this motivation and that Ian keeps getting better and better! THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment