Monday, February 6, 2012

First Day

If everyday was like today...EVERYONE would be home schooling!!! 
  
   We woke up...after a LONG night of friends and a football game...and right away Ian and Ella did their chores...clean rooms...dirty laundry in basement...then at 8am we started school...Ella went upstairs and Ian and I sat at the dining room table...in Math I decided to do the "tests" in the book first to see what he knew...and if he stumbled on some then we would go back and work in that section...well after 4 tests and he was still doing WONDERFUL we moved onto a different subject...cuz he was getting bored of Math...LOL...so we worked on some words...then he read me a "sight word" book...which he got from the Public School...and already knew the words...so I'm gonna have to print off some new ones! LOL
    Then we read a chapter in his new Phineas and Ferb book and now he is taking a break with his sister...he is "technically" done...but I'm sure Daddy will have stuff for him this afternoon!

    Tomorrow...we will start the same way...and I'm hoping to start the same way EVERYDAY...we will see! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment