Monday, February 20, 2012

Flat Stanley

   So since my mom home schooled (and is still home schooling) my little brother...I remember she did this with him....and at the time our big brother was in Iraq and Hawaii...well that big brother is about to head over to Afghanistan soon...so we might be able to send one to him but I am going to start somewhere else I think...

   I found these Flat Stanley dolls online somewhere ( I looked at lots of sights) and wanted to do a girl one too...so I made up my own girl one...please feel free to use these if you can!


A boy and girl version of Flat Stanley!

  
 I'm going to hand color them...because my kids are a little young to color their own yet...Ian really isn't but Ella is!


 
   Here is a letter I made up to go with it...I still have to make the journal...but I think it will just be a few pages stapled together folded nicely and ready to mail!


     And I will keep you all informed as we hear back from HIM!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! Cute idea with the little girl. I found this on Pinterest and am planning on using these with my little guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found this on Pinterest. We are taking a trip and wanted to bring along a few friends that couldn't come. We'll paste a picture of our friend to the Flat Stanley and take photos of them to send back!
    Thanks for having these and sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this on Pinterest. My nephew is sending me his Flat Stanley and I am going to use the girl version for my little niece.

    ReplyDelete