Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day Three...half done...

   We started later today...we had church group last night..and usually we leave at 8pm so the kids can get to bed cuz of school the next day...but seeing as how they didn't HAVE to get up at any certain time we stayed late...Paul stayed with the kids til like 9 and I didn't get out til almost 10...it was VERY nice visiting! 


   But because we were out so late...mama is dragging a bit this morning...the kids seem ok...though I'm sure nap time is gonna go over well...cuz I think they will be tired!
   At the moment they are outside playing...it's only 17 degrees out but they wont be out long...just a little fresh air is ALWAYS good! If only I didn't have to work form 1 til 8 tonight....I could take a nap too and then my life would be better...but oh well...such is life!

   When they come back in I have a surprise for them...we are going to paint Valentine's boxes...we just joined a homeschooling group and they are having a Valentine's Day party at a local bowling alley and then Pizza Hut for lunch...so I thought we would make up a cute couple of boxes to keep all the Valentine's they get! :D

  I just peeked outside at the kids...Ian is sitting in a stroller watching Ella pry up ice...way to be a "boss" Ian...at least he is telling her good job! LOL



Ian working on Math!
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to try this again. Looks like everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It worked...and yes everything is going great!

    ReplyDelete