Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day two...DONE!

Well today didn't go as well as yesterday...there was a little more whining...but not bad...though we REALLY need to find something for Ella to do while I'm working with Ian! Tomorrow I think I will have her sit down and watch Sesame Street in the bedroom while we are doing school! 

   Also...just so you know...when I say we are DONE doing school...it means with the book part...there are still other things we have to do that day that go along with SCHOOL...today we are heading to the Grocery Store and I made a shopping list for him using pictures and numbers...now this trip we are only grabbing a couple things we need for a dessert tonight at our church group...but I will do this with bigger things too so he can help...and after he gets into money...you can BET I will make him help me budget it too!

   Then we have to go to the Library...where I have a few books on hold and I also planned on letting them pick out as many as they are old...so Ian get 5 and Ella gets 3...and Boy wont Ian have fun right after his birthday in March when it goes up to 6!!! LOL

    I work this afternoon so it will be up to Paul to let them go outside and to read to them before Group tonight! Should be a GREAT day!!!

Gotta let him start sometime! I can't wait to teach him how to find store brands and how they are cheaper! :D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment