Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 13...

   Wow...we are up to day 13 already...things have been going well...someone asked me yesterday if I regret anything about home schooling him...and I honestly said NO...God has REALLY changed my spirit...it's awesome! HE is amazing! I love being home with them...I hate having to go to work...there are times that Ian whines and says he hates school and he wishes he was back in Kindergarten (aka Public school) but I just tell him that this is what Daddy and I have decided for him right now and that's the way it is!   In short...thank you for all the prayer...it is working well! :D

   Now today's fun tip about school...Ian did a color by number today...he thought it was really cool...so I thought I would look on the net for some more to print out....and what I found was better...it's a website that has a TON of computer "games" that teach TONS of things...I knwo that doesn't sound like much but go check it out HERE...it's free and it has all grades...starts really easy and get harder...it perfect!!! Can't wait to show Ian!!! Good luck and happy teaching!


No comments:

Post a Comment