Monday, February 20, 2012

Ear Tubes

   On March 12th Ian is getting Ear Tubes...so I am making it a learning experience! So here is a video I used to show him what would happen...I paused it during the computer generated parts so I could explain better! And I found a couple cool pictures online of some different things relating to it! He is a lot more calm about it now...but I'm sure that day will be a lot different...
   I explained that the hole they have to cut is tiny...and then I showed him my c-section scar...and he laughed at how big it was...and I explained that his was the size of a pin! Just tiny!

   Here is the video I found...I'm sure there are other ones out there that are more detailed...but this one worked!


This is how big the "tube" is...it's SO small!!!!
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment